superior, timely, and highly experienced electrical service
Do you seek a superior, timely, and highly experienced electrical service? Look no further – the professional electricians at Watts & Holmes are ready to serve you. We understand it’s a hassle inviting people into your home, and we want to make it as convenient as possible.
Our COVID-19 Precautions
Keeping You Safe, Healthy & Comfortable
As a local, family-owned business, we understand the importance of keeping your family safe and healthy during these uncertain and unprecedented times. As an essential business, we are remaining open and our Northern Maryland HVAC specialists are standing by to help keep you comfortable as you stay at home.
While we are still offering our 24/7 emergency services and top-notch installations, repairs, and maintenance services, we are taking additional safety precautions to keep both you and our employees protected.
These precautions include:
- All of our technicians will wear gloves at the time of service; we change our gloves before each job
- All of our technicians will wear shoe covers when inside your home
- All of our technicians will wear clean, clearly marked uniforms with our logo on them; these are washed daily
- All of our technicians will wear masks at the time of service
- We sanitize our hands, tools, and trucks before and after every job we do
- Our office has a thorough daily cleaning and sanitation routine
- We do not allow anyone who has symptoms of illness or who has been in the presence of someone who is sick to come into work for two weeks
We know that these are difficult times, but we can get through it together.