Under Cabinet Lighting
LED lighting is the energy efficient way to illuminate any room.
LED (light emitting diode) bulbs are quickly gaining favor in residential lighting design because of their many benefits. With increasing frequency and as their popularity grows, we are installing LED devices in overhead and large lighting areas. That’s not all… their benefits extend to smaller, more localized areas, too. Whether it is in a kitchen, office, or entertainment area, our skilled electricians can install LED under cabinet lighting to enhance any room in your home.
Benefits of LED Under Cabinet Lighting
- LEDs provide directional light, resulting in a more focused beam of light, ideal for illuminating countertops and cabinets.
- LEDs produce very little heat, keeping food stored on counters fresher longer. It also means your LED under cabinet lighting can be left on for extended periods of time without worry of overheating or fire.
- These bulbs do not emit ultraviolet rays, which decrease nutrient levels in fruits and vegetables. So not only will countertop foods not be subjected to heat, they will also maintain their nutrient levels when using LED under cabinet lighting.
- The LED strip lights we install are fully dimmable and available in multiple brightness levels.
- LED lights can switched off and on frequently and without affecting the life or light strength of the bulbs.
- According to the U.S. Department of Energy, the usable life span of LED bulbs is 25 times the life of a standard bulb.
- Mounting above and near the sink is no issue- the LED strip lighting we use is rated to be used in damp locations.
Let the professionals at Watts & Holmes help add the benefits of undercabinet lighting to your home.
Contact us for a FREE estimate